POSITION: EXPORT MANAGER
We are looking for an Export Manager for one of the largest and most reliable companies in the food sector.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in related field,
- Minimum 12 years experience in related sectors,
- Experince in export sales and operation for private label products,
- Extensive sales / account management capabilities,
- Good English language skills,
- Second language is a must, preferably German, French
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, influencing, entrepreneurship,
- Result oriented, negotiation, problem solving,
- Ability to travel on working time.
- Responsible for the sales of private label product range in both export markets and domestic markets,
- Evaluating the cost and production possibilities of private label demands with R&D, Production , Logistic and cost of departments,
- Doing competitor analysis to give proper quotation for the targetted markets,
- Carrying out cost reduction projects,
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, yearly sales reports,
- Preparing / reporting montly sales forecasts,
- Responsible of private label sales budget,
- Participating international exhibitions,
- Build, maintain and expand a network of (new) strategic external relations, detect and realize new business opportunities in cooperation with other functional disciplines.