Position: Category Buying Director (Women's Wear)
Brief: Responsible for providing end to end oversight of the business to drive profitable growth and leadership to a cross functional team of direct and matrix reporting employees.
- Develops business strategy, manages performance and provides overall cross-functional leadership which aligns with business strategies.
- Takes the responsibility for P&L commitments and growth of the brand.
- Manages a high performance team that takes ownership for delivering short and long-term financial performance commitments.
- Improves the Strategic Plan for the brand’s business to clearly define the business roadmap, break through strategies, product portfolio priorities, channel strategy and channel management activities and competitive regional activities.
- Maintains and sustains the leading position for each vertical and geographical market with an appropriate product, pricing and channel strategy.
- Ensures cross functional coordination for business to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue/profit commitments.
- Develops new and enhance existing relationships within internal and external customers.
- Provides leadership necessary to drive critical campaigns/projects to successful completion.
- Develops “Customer Experience Improvement” projects; actively maps the customer journey and provides continuous improvement to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Initiates/oversees operational productivity and leads the continuous improvement.
- Support 30-40% travel.
- Embrace the philosophy of taking 100% responsibility for delivering results.
- 15+ years proven ability to operate strategically, tactically and operationally, including a minimum 5+ years as a senior business leader with P&L exposure
- Understand moderate revenue models, P&L and sales pipeline projections and make decisions accordingly; basic understanding of manufacturing operations and cost of good assessments.
- High degree of business acumen with orientation toward process/systems, speed, cost, quality and creating customer value and results.
- Superior presentation and communication skills. Able to effectively speak to large, diverse audiences and small, focused audiences.
- Able to develop and deliver a business recommendation to Top Management and effectively address questions, concerns and challenges to the recommendation.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to work with diverse functions, sales through direct and affiliate channels and a consistent track record for meeting and exceeding objectives.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills, ability to motivate and foster culture of high performance, cross-functional teams.
- Strong ability to operate in an international environment
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively and build relationship across functional areas at all levels in the organization.
- Proven ability to maintain positive employee relations and maximum productivity by fostering open communication throughout the organization.
Skills & Experience
- Energetic, dynamic and charismatic;
- Self-aware, flexible and positive in outlook;
- Commercially astute and profit focused;
- Influencing and collaborative in style;
- An influential, proactive and trusted leader;
- A proven track record of delivering success through teamwork;
- Comfortable managing complexity;
- A confident and articulate communicator;
- A passion for the customer and customer service;
- Culturally sensitive.
Önemli Not : Veri tabanımızda sürekli bulunmak ve iş fırsatlarından yararlanabilmek için CV'lerinizi lütfen www.torchconsultancy.com adresinden veri tabanımıza kayıt etmeyi unutmayınız.