TORCH Consultancy values excellence in search from entry to executive level, training, as well as consultancy for firms. Each our partners have minimum 25 years of experience in their sectors. We use our expertise in understanding our clients’ needs and helping them find talented leaders to lead their organizations. We specialize in identifying and sourcing talented executives primarily for marketing, sales, finance, risk, IT, audit, accounting, management verticals.
Our Services :
- Human Resources
Position: International Training Specialist
Looking " International Training Specialist” for our client which has a wide network of customers and business partners in Turkey and also abroad as well as they are one of the leading groups in Fashion Design and Ready-to-Wear sectors.
- Minimum 3 years of Learning & Development experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment,
- Having good level of MS Office skills
- Know-how on measurement and evaluation tools,
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate),
- Preferably trained in Marketing, Business, Communication, Psychology and Sociology,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Eager to learn more and develop self
- Highly effective organization, planning and time management skills,
- Having a professional coaching certificate is nice to have,
- Able to travel within Turkey & abroad.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- No military service obligation for male candidates
- Evaluates and determines the training needs of store managers and commercial teams,
- Determines the training and development methods to meet identified needs,
- Designs the identified trainings and determines on development processes,
- Determines internal and external training resources, prepares training plans,
- Delivers onsite & online trainings based on the needs /requests according to his/her area of expertise
- Follows the necessary organization and documentation processes.
- Prepares, implements, follows and applies orientation, promotion, training and development programs in order to contribute to the professional and behavioral development of the incumbents and new hires,
- Develops, implements and follows the measurement and evaluation tools to evaluate and develop training programs.