TORCH Consultancy values excellence in search from entry to executive level, training, as well as consultancy for firms. Each our partners have minimum 20 years of experience in their sectors. We use our expertise in understanding our clients’ needs and helping them find talented leaders to lead their organizations. We specialize in identifying and sourcing talented executives primarily for marketing, sales, finance, risk, IT, audit, accounting, management verticals.
• Human Resources
POSITION: IT MANAGER
We are looking for IT Manager for our international client with the following skills and the qualifications;
• BS degree in Engineering.
• Min. 10 years of Information Technology experience with min. 1 year experience as IT Manager.
• Experience in managing and supporting a team of professionals
• Leadership skills with the ability to provide technological consultancy to business leaders and effectively lead Project teams
• Strong team working, analytical thinking, problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks
• Ability to meet strict deadlines within a fast-paced environment
• Advanced documentation and process control skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Turkish.
• Provide leadership to business leaders of this companyTurkey in defining technological requirements to achieve key strategic goals of the company
• Initiate and lead IT projects to support business needs
• Manage a team of IT professionals and contractors to develop, implement, operate, and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for IT department
• Prepare the IT budget in line with company business plan and oversee expenditures throughout the year to make sure costs and timelines are met according to plan
• Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
• Manage the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes
• Work closely with company management, third party vendors and advisors
• Facilitate fast improvements in company information systems and technology