Primary Purpose of the Job:
Develop, implement and manage all traditional & digital media and advertising operations along with 3rd party promotions under the supervision of Marketing Director.
It is a temporary job that will be for 8 months period.
Essential Job Functions:
- Day-to-day management and development of editorial content on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other similar community sites
- Coordinate Media Agency to develop and execute the social media projects
- Monitoring the campaigns and social media trends
- Co-ordinate the receiving, downloading, translation of all advertising materials and share with related vendors.
- Enter all relevant budget information into related systems
- Follow up approval of these budgets to make sure Purchase orders are issued.
- Execute all localization operations, including but not limited to, one-sheets, print ads, outdoor applications, web banners, TV/radio spots, and in- theater materials.
- Discuss and evaluate effectiveness of advertising materials (one sheet / outdoor, TV spots, etc) specifically for the Turkish market with the marketing and sales team.
- Coordinate the Media Agency, graphic designers and the 3rd parties/vendors to ensure the required deadlines are met.
- Review invoices for accuracy and ensure all invoices are received by the monthly Accounting closing date.
- Gather all proof of evidence (newspaper ads, one-sheets, TV/radio spots airing times, outdoor photography, etc) and post-campaign analysis from the media agency.
- Attend company screenings
3rd Party Promotions
- In collaboration with marketing director, develop detailed plans for 3rd party promotions in line with the marketing strategy
- Co-ordinate the receiving, downloading, translation of promotion materials and share with related partners
- Coordinate and follow up execution of all 3rd party promotions
- Follow up all communication between regional office, home office and 3rd parties.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure that it runs smoothly and to measure the results
- Create promotional wrap reports for home office and partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Turkish.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Communication Studies, Marketing or related field of study.
- Minimum 1 -2 years of marketing, business development, project management or related field of work preferably in media
- Social media content planning and copywriting experience, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter
- Stellar project management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking and result-oriented
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required
- Responsible for internal and external communication of new products and activities, prepares/designs communication material
- Confidentiality is primary important