One of the biggest holdings in Turkey has recently established technology/venture investments company. The company has a demonstrated capability of investing in leading consumer and enterprise technology companies around the world and it works to support and advise entrepreneurs, empowering them to execute on their vision.
The Holding is looking to add an exceptional new individual to the newly firmed Venture Capital team in Istanbul as an Investment Principal who will be reported to Managing Partner.
- Evaluate potential investments in early stage companies through commercial due diligence, financial due diligence, market research, and competitive analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of investment memos, investor updates and other related reporting.
- Manage/document meetings with entrepreneurs, portfolio company management meetings, and general deal flow.
- Represent the holding's VC at industry events/conferences and support the global entrepreneurial community through active involvement.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience, including but not limited to investment banking, management consulting, private equity venture capital
- Excellent analytical, writing, and quantitative skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Open minded, humble and curious.
- Polished abilities with Excel and PowerPoint
- Authentic passion for technology industries and deep respect for entrepreneurial value creation
- A demonstrated understanding & passion for the technology and startup community
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment with incomplete data